Sleep Test - Everyone pass that test.. I tell you why

Hi all,

Please do not be shocked to see the image below; I was not involved in any accident nor was I down with any major illness... it was just a sleep test that I went to.. the reason for that.. my ex-girlfriend (now Mrs Tan Tan) says that I snore loudly in my sleep. .

Well, I was having not feeling too well sometime the month earlier, took the opportunity to go to the polyclinic and at the same time, reported this noisy problem of mine . referral was made and last friday, I was checked into a delux air-con suite with en-suite bathroom and a 42 inch plasma hanging over me. . . .cool.. first time I stay in hospital with such a "high-class" room.

But sooner than I know, I was wired up. . it was explained that all these cables sticking out of me are meant to monitor my sleep and muscle movement.. now come the question!



IN AN UNFAMILIAR PLACE, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SLEEP?


WITH ALL THESE WIRES STICKING ON YOU, SLEEP? hmmmmm

and the toilet for the night... no big dump... can only pee.. using (see illustration below)

Well, but that was quite and experience I would say... won't you? wahahahahaha

Result of the sleep test.... "unknown" as the appointment is later this month... hmmm.. (sorry Mrs Tan Tan.. you will still have to bear with my thunder every night)

Anyway, for those who are interested to cure their noise problem, all this test are deducted through medisave and hence, you need not really pay. However, it's better to get a referral from polyclinic to hospital, believe its cheaper that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modified Mee Pok dry in Owase?

Kyushu & Shikoku Travels – 熊本市 (Kumamoto) & 阿蘇山 (Mount Aso or Asosan)

Ueno Tenjin Matsuri!